Sesame Street: Let's Learn The Alphabet! (write And Erase Sound Book)
- Recommended for children ages 3 years and older.
- 28 sound buttons, including 1 for each letter of the alphabet.
- Children press buttons as instructed on book's pages for activities relating to alphabet letters A to Z.
- Powered by three replaceable long-life AG-13 button cell batteries (included. )
- Dry-erase pen for writing on book's pages as instructed.
- Number of Pages: 16
- English (Unknown)
- English (Published)
The Sesame Street: Let s Learn the Alphabet! Children press the alphabet buttons for audio instruction on writing, reading, and drawing activities, and use the marker on the book s wipe-off pages to practice writing alphabet letters in uppercase and lowercase. The Sesame Street Write-and-Erase Sound Book: Let s Learn the Alphabet has coated, board pages that stand up to repeated use. The book is recommended for youngsters ages 3 years and older. Kids push a button and hear a narrator use an alphabet letter in a sentence and instruct them to write the letter within the provided space in both uppercase and lowercase. Three replaceable long-life AG-13 button cell batteries that power the book are included. The book conforms to the toy safety specifications of ASTM F963-08. The book progresses through each letter of the alphabet. The pages function brightly colored illustrations of Sesame Street characters, including Murray, Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar the Grouch, Elmo, Abby Cadabby, and Huge Bird. The buttons represent each letter from the alphabet, A through Z, plus a praise refrain and the Alphabet Song. book comes with an attached 28-sound button module as properly as a dry-erase marker.
© 2019 By Sesame Street Books - All Rights Reserved.